Maxfield Real Estate
Youve been seriously thinking about selling your property and are now ready to list it on the open market. One of the most important decisions for any seller is to decide which company and which Realtors will provide the most aggressive marketing plan and which have a proven record. Ninety to ninety-five percent of buyers search for real estate online. A major online presence for your property is critical to getting the message out to buyers so they find your property and then request a showing of your property.
Market Your Lakes Region Property OnlineHaving an aggressive marketing campaign executed on the internet and in print by your Realtor is step one. Not all websites and real estate companies are equal. After exploring the website of a real estate company check out the individual website(s) of the Realtors you are considering. It doesnt take long to realize that a well built and maintained real estate website is current, complete and easy to use. At Maxfield Real Estate we are very proud of our website www.MaxfieldRealEstate.com and Realtors Steve and Carol Bush take special pride in their personal real estate websites www.LakesRegionHomesInfo.com and www.NHLakesLuxuryHomes.com. Check any of these sites - were confident that youll find them to be, if not the best, some of the best.
A Marketing Plan Designed for SuccessBelow is a marketing plan that Realtors Steve and Carol Bush have prepared for Lake Winnipesaukee waterfront properties. This will give a good overview of the degree of expertise and skill that we as Realtors provide our clients. If youre on a non-waterfront home we still provide much of what is listed here minus the boat/water components. Photography
- Professional Photography (Obeo Virtual Tours)
- Photos of your Winnipesaukee property by boat
- Virtual tour added to YouTube Real Estate channel for LakesRegionHomesInfo.com & NHLakesLuxuryHomes.com
- We seasonally purchase pages in Homes and Land magazine and we will advertise your property in this magazine particularly during the summer months. This magazine reaches upwards of 20,000 people interested in real estate in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire.
- Outside of the extensive Maxfield advertising we personally will advertise your property seasonally in newspapers around the Lakes Region as well as in The Laker and Homes & Land Magazine.
- Maxfield company ads in all papers around Lake Winnipesaukee
- Brochures for customers
- QR Codes on all print materials (QR codes bring the customer to pictures and listing information when they use a bar code scanner on a smart phone or iPad)
- We are two of the very few Realtors listed as Elite Agents for Luxury Real Estate in New Hampshire and your property would be on LuxuryRealEstate.com. Please check us out on this website!
- Craigs List
- All real estate websites including NHLuxuryHomes.com, Realtor.com, Northern New England Real Estate Network (Multiple Listing Services), LuxuryRealEstate.com, Homes.com, Trulia, Zillow, MaxfieldRealEstate.com, NHLakesLuxuryHomes.com, etc.
- Your property will have its own URL. Example www.YourPropertyAddress.com
- We provide a broker open house, tours, information packets, as well as DVDs of the virtual tour to the Realtors and listing information to buyers each time we show the property
- We have the ability to take clients out in our Cobalt 242 boat to view and then tour your property from the lake
You're only as good as your agentsAt Maxfield Real Estate the Realtors are highly skilled in the principals of sound real estate commerce. Year after year agents such as Carol Bush, Randy Parker, Bill Regan and Denise Williams are Top Producers. The team of agents at Maxfield are not only extremely intelligent about real estate in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire, but they bring all the tools needed for a successful customer experience whether buying or selling. Their ability to market effectively and over many mediums, use technology to their customer's advantage, and negotiate efficiently and successfully on their clients behalf are well known throughout the Lakes Region. Maybe being consistently leaders in their communities for supporting non-profits also says what kind of individuals Maxfield agents are.
Looking to Sell Your Lakes Region Property or Buy Lakes Region Property?If you are looking to buy or sell real estate in the Lakes Region, please give Maxfield Real Estate the opportunity to assist you and call or email Carol or Steve Bush. We know you will find working with us a positive experience. Our priorities are simple, they're yours.
We at Maxfield Real Estate in the three offices (Wolfeboro, Center Harbor and Alton) around the Lakes Region of New Hampshire voted unanimously to do away with our traditional Holiday Christmas Party and donate the money that would have been spent to the food pantries in the towns our offices reside in. With the economic hardship so many are facing and the food banks running consistently low on food, it is another reason why working at Maxfield Real Estate and the men and women there once again showed that we care about our communities.Maxfield Real Estate has a We Care Program that has for many years donated a portion of every commission to a local non-profit of the buyer's or seller's choice. In 2008 over $50,000 was turned over to these non-profits.